Online Program, in progress. Expected Graduation May 2018
Graduated Magna Cum Laude, GPA 3.8/4.0
Minor in Philosophy
2015 to Present
• Selected by Nielsen as a subject matter expert
• Provide guidance and advice in determining policies and procedures related to the local television industry.
• Provide consultation to Nielsen’s Data Science team about practical impact of methodological changes on client TV Stations.
1999 - Present
• Collaborated as a key team member in developing new non-traditional advertising campaigns, including “Get Real, Get Tested” which is credited for a 73% increase in the number of HIV tests performed in the state laboratory.
• Provide training to Account Executives accessing and using market research materials, and on use of sales-specific software.
• Applied data mining techniques to develop prospect lists for the advertising sales team.
• Analyzed ratings data and created projections of future ratings and revenue for the station’s programming department.
• Consulted directly with clients to establish the most effective advertising campaign for their budget.
• Developed quantitative and qualitative analyses, actionable recommendations and presentations to best position FOX 50 as a preferred station for client’s advertising.
• Communicated complex statistical data in a form that was easily understandable by the local sales team and local advertisers.
1996 - 1999
• Provided staff with quantitative and qualitative analyses for sales and programming.
• Created PowerPoint presentations and sales one-sheets.
• Developed database programs for the OB/GYN Residency program.
• Maintained database and produced reports to support the accreditation of the program with the American Congress of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
• Searched literature and databases for prior research in support of faculty research projects.